General Board » Baywatch Hawaii Season 10 Soundtrack

• Chris
    Chris Austria
    Hey, I‘ve seen that you put the Baywatch Hawaii Soundtrack of season 11 on your website. Any chances you could also put up the one from season 10? Would also love to find it on Spotify but I understand if that is not possible. Thanks in advance! Hi Chris, I only did music for S11 so don't have anything for S10. I also do not own the rights to my music so I cannot distribute it for sale on any platforms. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Thank you for stopping by my website and stay safe!

Hey, I‘ve seen that you put the Baywatch Hawaii Soundtrack of season 11 on your website. Any chances you could also put up the one from season 10? Would also love to find it on Spotify but I understand if that is not possible.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Chris,

I only did music for S11 so don't have anything for S10. I also do not own the rights to my music so I cannot distribute it for sale on any platforms. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Thank you for stopping by my website and stay safe!

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post

Join our mailing list for the latest news

Be part of the Alistar family! Subscribe now to get information about new releases, special offers, giveaways, and more!